Prices in Canadian Dollars. Prefer to call and speak to a floral agent? 1-877-277-4787
Flowers and Romance go hand in hand, and for good reason!
Flowers were considered to be tokens of love long before St Valentine. The Roman god named Bacchus and goddess named Venus believed that both the beauty and fragrance of flowers were symbolic of Love & Romance with the primary “love” flower being, of course, the Rose.
- Gardenia – Secret Love
- Bleeding Heart – Hopeless but not Heartless
- Sweet William – he is Gallant
- Gladiolus – you touch my heart
- Violet – your love is returned
- Lily of the Valley – lets make up
- Rose – you are loved passionately
Flowers speak their own language and most flowers (and sometimes the color) have a special meaning.
In most cases if you place your order before 12:00 noon (in the delivery area) we will have your flowers delivered the same day within Canada and the USA!