Prices in Canadian Dollars. Prefer to call and speak to a floral agent? 1-877-277-4787
Buying a Grower Direct franchise gets you two of the most critical elements for success in a retail business venture; a name brand that is known and trusted, and a system of tried and proven procedures for your day to day business operations.
- Fresh high-quality flowers – Will arrive at your store every week, thanks to:
- Our own annual purchase agreements with the world’s finest flower growers.
- Grower Directs dedicated trucking system, and our own distribution centre in Miami (point of entry for most flowers coming into North America) See A Cut Flowers Journey for more information.
- Dedicated buyers in both the Canadian and US marketplace, allowing immediate access to flower markets.
- Training and information – To ensure that you and your staff know how to look after display and sell your flowers most effectively.
- State-of-the-art retail and floral industry training manuals and other materials, especially written and produced for the Grower Direct Franchise Owner.
- The “Grower Directions” video series provides close-up practical product knowledge for the modern flower shop; from care and handling tips to customer service and colour theory, all tailored to the needs of Grower Direct franchisees and their staff.
- The Grower Direct Audio Learning System, a series of CD’s and DVD’s covering specialized marketing topics, business operation themes, product knowledge and more.
- Merchandising and marketing programs – To help build your business and expand your clientele.
- An initial Ad Kit filled with point of sale materials, posters and wall hangings to brighten up your store and reinforce your Grower Direct identity.
- Ongoing and seasonal marketing programs, complete with national advertising campaigns, point-of-sale display and sales support materials like poster, price tags, and aprons.
- Ongoing support for special advertising needs of individual stores and local clusters, ideas, graphics and media buys etc., from our in-house team.
- Cross promotions with high profile and well-branded large firms and organizations, both Canadian and International.
- Growing brand awareness through activities of our National Advertising fund.
- Business and Operational Support – To ensure you are never alone
- Advice and support in finding the right location and in negotiating terms for your lease.
- Store design expertise and preparation of blue prints for your store design.
- Ongoing and free supply of stationary items such as letterhead and envelopes, business cards and various forms.
- A national program of standards and measurements to ensure adherence to a common standard of product quality, value and customer service.
- As requested, ongoing support from our financial team in the analysis of your accounting and performance records.
- Flat-fee royalties, which do not escalate with your increasing sales. As you become more profitable, you reap the full benefit!
- Support team at Home Office is the best in the industry, offering invaluable experience, knowledgeable feedback and guidance.